Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ed Sheeran Concert

Back in August, I was out shopping for school supplies when the radio station I was listening to announced they were giving away a pair of concert tickets to the twelfth caller to see Ed Sheeran in September. I pulled into the parking lot and called the contest line number. Low and behold, I was caller 12!! I was shocked and excited!

On September 3rd, I met my new friend Trisha at the BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston. We were both happy to be there, in the outdoor stadium, despite the heat, which finally cooled off when the sun went down.
Christina Perri and Jamie Lawson opened the show. They were both very good. I recognized a couple of Christina Perri's songs. Jamie Lawson is new but I expect he will become "somebody" in the music world very soon.

We had a great time. The show was entertaining as were the teen girls to my right who were scream-singing every word to every one of Ed Sheeran's songs. Ha!

No comments: