Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bubble Run Houston

We signed up for the Bubble Run Houston because it looked like just plain fun. Who doesn't want to play in bogs of bubbles? And colored bubbles at that!
Pre-run photo
20,000 plus people, along with Emily, Isabel, Briana, and us showed up on Saturday morning at NRG Stadium in Houston. We were wearing our Bubble Run T-shirts, bibs, and headbands because we are cool like that! 
Clink on the photo collage to see it bigger!
Here is what Clark had to say about the Bubble Run. "It was too early in the morning for this type of activity but it was colorific." Yep, he is a youngster. 20 year olds!!..... :::insert eye roll:::

Here is what Dane had to say about the Bubble Run. "I have never seen anything like it. The bubbles were so tall I could disappear in them. It was amazing. I had so much fun."

This is what it looks like from afar. We may or may not be hiding in the bubbles!
Here is what the shirts looked like at the end. I took a picture because I am assuming that the color will wash away just like our color run shirts did.
 I added this picture of me with my water bottle tucked in my shorts because I like it!
I was having fun!
It was frothy bubblicious fun, for sure. It was delightful to walk through, for sure. Would we do it again? Probably not. It was worth doing once for the experience. We will instead look for smaller local 5Ks in which to participate.

No comments: