Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lot Clearing

I got a text pic from our sales rep, Eric, showing a back-hoe clearing out our lot #8. Step one has begun! Here are the two pics he sent me. You can see they are just getting started.
 Of course, I race over with my camera in tow! You can see they have cleared away much of the brush out of the center and made a big pile on the left side of the pic.
I left to pick up Mason from school, got him fed and watered and then we went back out. Now you can see the last of the center cleared out. Unfortunately, there were three pines that were where our back porch will be so those had to go. But we are beyond exicted to be able to save 7 pines in the backyard. (The stake in the left corner is not the lot stake, it is the address stake. The lot stake is to the left of the scrub pile out of camera range.)
Here is a nice shot showing all 7. You can see the right corner lot stake flapping in the wind, too.
We are all going back out tonight after Ed gets home from work. I wonder if it will look different. :-0

No comments: