Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

RA at Crumley

Lisa's post on  Face Book today- Clark Limbaugh gave me the BEST birthday gift today!!! I am ecstatically happy! (It is his news so I won't share here until he does first.)

 Clark's post on Face Book today- It's official. I was just hired as an RA for the engineering community at Crumley hall next year. I'm super excited! Crumley Hall Link- click here

He applied for an Resident Assistant position in mid-March. He made the paper cut (based solely on his application), and then 2 other "group interview" events. He then received offers from two halls for a one on one interview. He had his first interview, with Crumley Hall, last Friday. His second interview with West Hall, was this afternoon. 

The funny part is that while Clark was in his interview today, Crumley Hall called to offer him a RA position on the engineering floor!! She also said she would let the other hall directors know he "had been claimed." Yay!!!!!!!!

 We are so excited and proud for Clark! We believe this will be a life changing experience for him in multiple ways! He will be a wonderful RA!! Caw!
  I think his shirt sums up today aptly!

No comments: