Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ron White VIP

Back in June, Ed and I bought VIP tickets to see comedian, Ron White, in person. The VIP package included a meet & greet, autographed book and autographed lanyard, plus a photo with the hilarious comedian.

As luck would have it, I responded immediately to an advanced notice on Face Book about the VIP seats. Apparently, I was the first person to order because we got FIRST ROW, dead smack CENTER seats!! Awesome!

 Oh, yes. We were bathed in Ron's cigar smoke, could see the flame from his lighter, and smell the tequila when he opened the bottle to refresh his drink- all from our amazing seats!

Even though they said no photograph, Ed managed to sneak two pics without flash using his phone. They aren't fabulous but you get the idea.
 The VIP pics are coming soon but in the meantime, here is a selfie of myself and my handsome hubby with our VIP lanyards. :-)

No comments: