Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Nick Offerman

For Christmas, I was able to get Ed ONE, and only one, gift he didn't know about. Surprise & Merry Christmas! Tickets to see actor and comedian Nick Offerman live! 

You see, we LOVE the TV show "Parks and Rec" and watch it together every week. So when I saw that Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson, on the show) was coming to Austin, I jumped on it. 
 Unfortunately, I saw it too late and we got nose bleed seats. Oh, well.

The bonus was that Nick's wife, Megan Mullally, was also there with her band called "Nancy & Beth." Damn! Can she sing! While the whole musical comedy show was funny and original, I was blown away by the singing (both serious and funny songs) of Megan Mullally and Stephanie Hunt. I would go see them anywhere any time- but better seats a must! Ha!
Another fun time with my hubby!

No comments: