Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Grapevine Mini- Vacation

After we left Clark at his UNT dorm, Dane and I drove to Grapevine, Texas for a mini-vacation. We checked into the Gaylord Texan Resort to begin the fun! We got a room on the 9th floor with an atrium view. So lovely! Dane said it was "paradise!"

The resort had a small water park on the property. Dane and I spent time both days there. We also explored the scenic property and ate at one of the resort restaurants.

I didn't take my camera out of the room so the few pics I have were taken from my camera.

 Magical Dane in the atrium
 Chip Thief!!
 Lazy River!

 On Wednesday we spent the late afternoon at Grapevine Mill Mall. We ate a late lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and spent a few hours in the Legoland Discovery Center. Good times!

No comments: