Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Saturday Night in Orlando

Saturday Night in Orlando was a big night for Clark and Mason. You see, while they were at Universal Studio Park earlier in the week, they had noticed an advertisement for a rock concert that included "Five Finger Death Punch." Both Clark and Mason liked the group so they were foaming at the mouth to go. Ed and and I decided to let them go for two reasons- 1: the tickets were reasonably priced 2: the venue was enclosed. Oh, yes, there was a third reason- 3: we could hang around Universal Citywalk, which meant we were close by, onsite, really.

So, Saturday night, we all go to Universal Citywalk. Clark and Mason grab something to eat from the fast food section and head over to Hard Rock Live. Ed, Dane, and I decide to take in a movie at the giant theater. We watched Puss and Boots in 3-D. It was cute. After that, we walked over to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant. There was a long wait so we opted to sit on the patio. Besides immediate seating and yummy food, we had full view of the Hard Rock Live building.

I didn't take my camera along for the evening but I did take a photo with my phone of my margarita. Being at Margaritaville made me feel obligated to have a margarita. I had a very delicious Pink Cadillac Margarita!

After dinner, Ed drove Dane and I back to the hotel. Before Dane crashed, he had a little fun with Mason's Shrek. That is one hip Shrek if I ever saw one!
Dane got in bed and tried to dodge the camera. But I am faster than he was and got this really cute shot! Love this face!
Ed went back for Clark and Mason who were giddy with excitement after the concert! They even bought concert t-shirts! But once back at the hotel, they crashed quickly. After all, we had a flight back to Texas to catch the next morning.

We had a great trip, thoroughly enjoying our time as a family, tourists, and thrill seekers!

No comments: