Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

House-a-versary

Today, February 25, 2011 is the anniversary of the day we closed on the Caisteal House. We have officially lived her for 6 years! 6 years!! I can't believe it! It really doesn't seem like that long ago. But it has been that long.

I found some pictures that I took prior to completion and some taken once the house was completed. Amazing! I still can't believe it...until I see how young Dane is in the photos. Then I believe it, and I get sad.




We were OH, so proud of that SOLD sign.



Inside- still nice and clean.
Little Dane is checking it out.

Dane turned 2 yrs old 3 days after we closed on the house. We had a small birthday party with pizza and an Elmo cake. Besides the boys young age in this party picture, it is interesting to see the back yard with out grass and another home still under construction. (Look! There no blinds up yet though Ed worked fast and furious to get them up in all 22 windows within a week, give or take a day.)

Here is to many more happy years in this house!

No comments: