Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

2nd grade class pics

As yearbook person for HPES, I go in each class and take a class photo for their class yearbook page. At the end of the session, I ask the kids to give me their silliest face for a silly picture. They love it. And I have been doing it for 4 years now so they expect it.

Because the kids all beg to see their silly picture, last year we started running them in a slide show so the kids can see them while they have lunch in the cafeteria. Each grade shows for a week so there is plenty of viewing time.

This year, unlike past years, I was able to shoot the entire school in 3 days! That is what experience and deadlines will do for you!

Here is Dane's class; first the smiling pose and then the silly picture.

Yes, Dane and Aaron turned around backwards! And I love that Abigail gave him bunny ears anyway!

No comments: