Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

State Capital Performance

Some how I got logged in to the blog as Ed. Sorry to disappoint but this is Lisa. Ed was in an airplane returning from a week in Virginia for work.

The Parkcrest Wind Ensemble performed at the Texas State Capital on Friday afternoon. It was a really neat experience for the band kids. And it was really neat to hear them play while standing on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor. The acoustics and full sound are beautiful!

I don't have an audio recording but I do have pictures!!!!!! Lots and lots of pictures!!








From up above...




Mason is the boy in the really long striped Santa hat.


Peeking down at his family in attendance.


I LOVE this shot!!!!!! LOVE IT!!
That is Clark, by the way.












A posed shot of the entire band.
Click it to enlarge for a better view.


I am not the only one who took pictures! Grandad snapped a few before the performance started.












Terrence and I listen on a higher floor.

No comments: