Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Food

For the Highland Park staff October hospitality event, PTO threw an after school Halloween social. Parents brought in Halloween food for the big gathering.

I took up some of my favorite decorations and made two dishes, Pumpkin Puke & Monster Cheeseball.

The chunky guacamole was cleaned out. Someone even scraped the guacamole out of the pumpkin's mouth! Gross and funny! It was such a big hit! I saw 2 people take pictures of it and heard lots of comments about it. The best part is that someone asked me for the recipe!!! Too funny! There is no recipe. I just make it- and make it well, apparently!


This guy was so cute that no one wanted to eat him. But finally someone started in on his cheeks. He was yummy, too. He was made of cream cheese, green bell peppers, garlic, pecan bits, and Parmesan cheese.

Here are pics of the tables of cute and scary food!

1 comment:

Meow Opre said...

I was looking for more Halloween Recipes and found your blog site. I hope it’s fine with you if I could pin some of these photos on my Pinterest boards. Thank you and keep sharing :D They look yummy than scary btw! Haha