Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shannon's Yard

Ok, something strange is going on in the cosmic planet of ours! I keep happening upon yards that have been newly decorated in honor of a birthday person. This time it was Shannon and this time I got action pictures!!!

I need to be careful least I get a reputation! I would never do something so fun... I mean,.... evil! I wouldn't want to celebrate.... I mean, vandalize .... someone's property just to let them know they were being thought of.... I mean, out of meanness!! And I would never be guilty of gathering together a group of merry makers.... I mean, criminals..... to perform such a fun.....I mean.....devilish task.

Shannon, I hope you catch these evil-doers! Good thing I was close by to get these photos for evidence!


Happy Birthday, Shannon!

No comments: