Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mel's Bowling

On Wednesday another group of us took the kids to Mel's Bowling Alley in Georgetown. It is new, clean, and bright! They also have a neat feature I have not seen anywhere else- though it has been a very long time since I have set foot into a bowling alley! They have automatic bumpers that are programmed to come up and go down depending on whose turn it is. You just tell the computer who needs bumpers and WHAM they come up when it is that person's turn. Super nice feature!

At the end of the last school year, Mel's gave the kids a pass for one free game and free shoe rental a day over the summer. Mason and Dane brought the passes home and I promptly threw them away since it was in Georgetown! When Shannon organized the outing, I was able to find one left over at the school and borrow the other. I only had to pay for myself!

My friend Keri took this picture of all the kids we had with us!


My other friend Erin took some pictures too. I will add hers when I get them
!

1 comment:

Ed L. said...

Sounds like the bowling in Georgetown was a lot of fun for everyone -- except Vanessa. She must have lost to be scowling so much.