Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School 2009

This year I have one boy in each level of school. Dane is in 1st grade at the elementary school. Mason is in 6th grade at the middle school. Clark is in 10th grade at the high school!

Today was the first day of school! Dane and Mason wore their new school t-shirts. Clark manged to sneak out wearing an old t-shirt! Oh, well!

Dane found me at the t-shirt sale table.

Dane and his 1st grade teacher Mrs. Simpson
Another parent shot some "first day of school" picture and sent it to me for the yearbook.
I was so happy to see Dane's class in what she sent. (Dane is in the middle of the kids in the orange shirt.)
Ed took Mason to middle school. He was anxious to get going and didn't want to have a picture taken. Luckily Ed snapped off this great shot with the school in the background!

When dropping off Clark, I jumped out of the car and got a couple of quick photos. Again... old shirt, sigh!

1 comment:

er1ca k said...

Hmm, we're in the same boat- three kids attending three different schools. I'm diggin on the new school shirts.