Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

5th Grade Graduation

Wednesday morning was 5th Grade Graduation for Mason. Nanny, Granlally, and Mom & Dad were all there to cheer for him.

It was a "dress in your polished best" occasion, though not everyone did. The kids were called up by class to receive awards. Mason was awarded A-B Honor Roll and "Most Responsible Award."

Here he is getting his awards.



Mason is officially a 6th grader now! Middle School, here he comes!


I had a part to play in all of this. I formed a committee to over see the graduation. I got 5th graders to sell sodas to raise money. We used the money to pay for the 5th grade only dance, of which I was in charge. I also made a slide show using pictures that I had taken during the entire school year of 5th graders and their activities. The slide show was shown during the graduation after the awards were handed out. It seemed to go over well with the students and the parents.

No comments: