Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

PARTY at Chuck E Cheese

Thursday night, Feb. 26th.

Dane wanted so badly to have his 6th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Because of our busy schedules, we decided to do it. While I didn't love it, Dane said, "This was the best party ever!" So there you go! That's what it was all about anyway.......


The birthday boy!

There were so many fun pictures that I couldn't narrow them down. So you get them all on a slide show! Yeah!





This is Chuck, Dane, and Dream Girl Olivia!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sorry for having to leave early. It looks like a great time was had by all; I know my crew didn't get home 'til late, if that's an indication of the fun-factor. :) I do like the pic of my Olivia & David! Although she says she's gonna "get Mr. Limbaugh" a/c she TOLD him not to take her pic!