Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Picture Volunteer


Today I spent a chunk of time volunteering at the elementary school. From 8 am to 12:30 pm, I was a helper for one of the four photographers who were taking individual school portraits. I enjoyed helping children with collars, jackets, wild hair, etc. I also enjoyed getting tips from the pro. We chatted in between classes about all thing photography.

As a thanks for volunteering, I am to receive extra pictures of Dane and Mason above & beyond the packages I ordered. I also got to look at the pictures of them as they were taken. Mason hit it on the first shot. A second shot of Dane was his winning shot. He had a great smile the second time around! I also was given a special opportunity to have Mason and Dane photographed together. That was a treat! They got it together in one shot. And as I was ready to leave, the photographer I was working with handed me a CD on which she had put the picture of them together! Sweet!

No comments: