Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Homecoming Game

Friday night was the Hendrickson Hawk homecoming game against Del Valle. Clark was very excited because the band was going to perform 4 movements to their show, "Imaginarium." Clark is equally thrilled because this year the show allows for trombone and baritone. He gets to play both at different points in the show.

Football is fine but I made my own good time by shooting pictures of everything going on at the game. I have picked out my favorites to share.
The football team in the Hawk Tunnel.
The flags make a run.
The Hawk Sign.

The Color Guard.A cheerleader stunt.

Clark spots the "Mamarazzi."
This was after the homecoming court music not during
the marching show.

Clark on the trombone- center of picture.

Clark marching with his trombone.

Clark on the baritone.
I am going to look for an even better telephoto lens. Just imagine what I will be able to do with that!

The hawks won the game 44 to 14.
Go Hawks!

1 comment:

Rubensgirl said...

Oh wow...brings back memories of my marching band days!