Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday, Clark!

Clark officially turned 14 on Saturday at 6:18 a.m. We had a small celebration that started off with lunch at Red Lobster.... Clark's restaurant choice.

From there we headed back home. Janie joined us at the house for carrot cake cupcakes.... Clark's requested cake.

Clark got a Wii gaming system for his birthday. He opened some gifts which included a Wii game. Clark and Janie spent some fun time on the Wii. (I have to admit it is pretty fun! I like the bowling game but recognize that I look like a dork when I play it because I have to do the walk the same way I do when I really bowl!)
Clark's "friend party" is planned for the end of the month when his cousin Matthew is coming to stay with us for a week. We are having an outdoor movie screening party with concession foods. Can't wait!

No comments: