Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Diversity Fair

Mason's school held Diversity Night on Friday night. 19 countries were represented by booths. We asked Grandad to bring all of his instruments from around the world to set up an "International Music" booth. Below are pictures of the booth and Grandad and Granlally talking with visitors to their booth.

There were other things going on... a children's costume fashion show, a step-team, a karate exposition....... My favorite was the Chinese Dragon dancers. There were 3 dragons performing. It was so neat!! Of the many photos I took of the dragons, I am only posting two~ my favorites.

Next year, come Diversity Fair time, I am going to have to get my hands on some lederhosen and three corner hats so my boys can represent Germany in the fashion show!

No comments: