Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dessert Balls



My friend, Dottie, paid me a huge compliment when she asked me to make desserts for a work function. She said when she thought about social events and pretty food, she thought of me.

I agreed to make desserts for her. I made a white chocolate pistachio cheesecake, mini fruit tarts with blueberry glaze, and a new recipe for Oreo Dessert Balls. (Not to be confused with Alec Baldwin's "schweaty balls.")

The original recipe calls for the balls to be dipped in white chocolate. I decided to dip them in dark chocolate and add white chocolate decoration, since the cheesecake was white chocolate.
Don't they look good????

I was planning on posting the recipe here. I think I will wait until I have taken them around a bit. I want you all to get excited after tasting them before I revile the recipe. Evil, I know!

No comments: