Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Geek Squad

Tonight was the Park Crest Middle School "Top Talent Show." The Jazz Band performed as the opening and closing of the show. They did a great job! They played several pieces ,5 or 6 between the opening and closing. Off the top of my head, I remember hearing "Birdland" & "In the Mood."

I was lucky enough to get an unobstructed view of the Top Trombonist..... and in good light!
Here is the Geek Squad.... all of Clark's Jazz Band buddies.
Clark calls them the "Jazzers." You be the judge!
They are all good guys who enjoy band so they are cool in my book!

Left to right: Darrin, Clark, Tony, Justin, & David

2 comments:

3bb said...

I love the "Jazzies". Wish I could have been there to hear you but great photos, Mom!

FlyBoy said...

Correction- We are the "Jazzers", not the "Jazzies"! Get it right mom!

-Clark